ON SALE NOW!!!
The Immune Booster Guide has been long on my mind or ‘in the works’, but like all the guides it takes a lot of time and research to create… and if I’m honest, sometimes I need a little ‘push’ to get them wrapped up. Of course the push this time came from the eminent pandemic and the gazillion messages and requests for help I have been receiving since mid February from clients and friends. These messages have mostly been asking my opinion on the whole pandemic and what I am doing to protect my family (not that my word is gospel but I feel people trust me and I have helped a lot of people improve their health over the years)… but also “what do you recommend I do to support my immune system” and “what are the best supplements to take”. People are concerned and want to be proactive, and I get that, I am a mom of two boys and I am concerned.
But this new guide was not created based on the current pandemic of SARS-CoV-2 virus or COVID-19 as its more commonly known, its was created to support you through all cold and flu seasons, as well as any future pandemics, bacterial, viral or pathogenic attacks. It just so happens that this current viral attack is the push I needed to get the guide finished. 😉
Truth is that people are starting to realize how important their immune system is and what a big role it plays in overall health optimization, from weight loss, to adrenal health, to fighting off infections, helping prevent age related diseases or illnesses. And we know we are always going to be exposed to pathogens including viruses… they will always mutate and cross species… and at the very least we want to feel somewhat prepared and protected. So this is what this new guide will contain – the answers to all your questions, the science (including hyperlinks to studies), nutrition, herbal medicine and supplements (including brands, dosages and timings), how sleep, stress and exercise affect your immune, and lot’s of other considerations.
As for the current novel corona virus… There’s a lot of information out there, but this guide will help feel more equipped and empowered to protect yourself and your family.
In the meantime, here are some recommendations to help prevent the spread of the current pandemic;
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and warm water for the amount of time it takes you to sing the “Happy Birthday song” twice. And make sure to dry them completely because wet hands increase transmission risk.
- Hand sanitizers a good adjunct, but not a replacement for hand washing!
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth… especially if you have been outside your home and touching stuff outside your home. They are the main routes of transmission.
- Play your part and take social/physical distancing seriously! You don’t need science or studieto understand this one. Why tempt fate or add to them number of people currently battling COVID-19?
- Call health link or your health care professional if you think you are infected. The will be able to provide appropriate advice which can be critical to avoiding worst-case outcomes such as lung damage or death, since a mild cough and fever early in the course of COVID-19 can quickly transition to pneumonia.
- If you are not sick, don’t buy masks and protective gear – they are already in short supply! Our medical and healthcare workers need them more!
Stay safe everyone and keep an eye on this space for the guides release coming soon!
Wishing you all love, health and happiness!